Bartholomew's Loft

The Corner House Guesthouse Accommodation

The Corner House adjoining the Loft was built in 1852. This elegant double story building offers three en-suite guest rooms on the top floor and one self-catering flatlet with a private entrance on the ground floor.

The Corner House was built to house Joseph Green Biscuit and Bread Baker in the early days of Grahamstown. Breakfasts are now served in the original bakery shop.

Each room in the guest house is elegantly decorated with a modern touch and are equipped with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV’s, a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.